Picture of the Week

OK, I'll have to go back to our trip last weekend for my pic of the week.



This here schoolhouse (I demand that it's a schoolhouse!) had a bunch o' graffiti on the front side of it as you look at it and the foreground was actually a lot darker in the original shot. Oh, here, I'll post the original in a small thumbnail (click to enlarge).



I nearly posted this one from our convention last weekend. I loved this kid's attitude in his boring parking attendant job. As we drove past him he wished us a good day! He was in the blazing heat and still so fresh and friendly! But this pic of the week thing is supposed to be more about the best picture and the sunset one is clearly the winner in that respect.

2 cats hacked up hairballs:

Maggie July 13, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Boy, you really are getting good with these pictures. The colors are stunning and look like paintings. Yes, I agree, tis an old schoolhouse. Lofe, Ma

Anonymous August 2, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

just beautiful!

About Me

My photo
After 2 unsuccessful marriages I spent 12 years as a divorcee, only to fall prey to another man's wiles. We had a fun 5 years together and then he decided he wanted more freedom so once again I'm single.

So I'm freshly divorced at 57 and have 5 great kids and now 7 grandkids. My kids are still a major part of my life but I'm busy helping my aging parents on Kauai.

I've lived in California, Hawaii and Oklahoma before finally settling here in Washington. I love Washington and come back to visit family, friends and take care of my garden often but will be temporarily a resident of Kauai.

I've moved 30 times in my life (no, my parents weren't in the service, at least not since I was about 2) and finally planted roots when I got my little house that I've owned since '91.

My family are Jehovah's Witnesses, I've been one since '72.