Like I said - Potty Training


OK, so I said what was up next was potty training. That's pretty much just because when Rick and I went to Denny's to help them finish off their Stouffer's lasagna we were greeted at the door by a 2 year old with pants around the ankles, no diaper and saying "pee".--

Later that evening he was excitedly having everyone go into the bathroom to share in his joy - there was a poop
in next to the toilet! Not in the diaper. Way cool!--

Well, at least it's cool to them.

2 cats hacked up hairballs:

Rick Williams January 23, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

Yeah, it kinda reminded me of an old Bill Cosby routine: "Come look at the poops..."

It was entertaining at their house that night. Hunter led us one by one into the bathroom and proudly pointed out his... Creation.

Anonymous January 26, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

the proof is in the pudding, folks!

About Me

My photo
After 2 unsuccessful marriages I spent 12 years as a divorcee, only to fall prey to another man's wiles. We had a fun 5 years together and then he decided he wanted more freedom so once again I'm single.

So I'm freshly divorced at 57 and have 5 great kids and now 7 grandkids. My kids are still a major part of my life but I'm busy helping my aging parents on Kauai.

I've lived in California, Hawaii and Oklahoma before finally settling here in Washington. I love Washington and come back to visit family, friends and take care of my garden often but will be temporarily a resident of Kauai.

I've moved 30 times in my life (no, my parents weren't in the service, at least not since I was about 2) and finally planted roots when I got my little house that I've owned since '91.

My family are Jehovah's Witnesses, I've been one since '72.